1.) You know you have a crafting problem when you have a summer pair of painting shoes... and a winter pair.
2.) The passenger seat of your car is covered with straight pins.
3.) The holes in the knees of your jeans were earned, not purchased that way. Let's face it - sometimes squatting on the ground is just more practical than working on a project at a table.
4.) More than half of your wardrobe is covered in paint- or holes.
5.) You have a spare needle and thread stashed under the antique family Bible (it's safe there), junk drawer, laundry room, bedside nightstand, and computer desk.
Other warning signs include, but are not limited to:
- Your normal hairstyle is in a ponytail or with a baseball cap. Any other way is dressed up.
- Your kids know that "mommy time" is synonymous for crafting time (esp if she is drinking an Energy Drink- Watch Out!).
- You wake up at 5am to paint a chair.
- You wonder why there are no "good" coupons for the local hardware store.
- The salvage furniture guy knows you by name and has given you the skinny on the next big sale (fire sale at the end of August).
- No matter how often you vacuum, threads from your last soft project somehow reappear.
Please tell me I'm not alone!